
Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Okay,i am finally in the mood to post.I know its been ages. So,i should just start off with today.
To every primary 6 who manage to get into sec sch,today is their big day.The results were out and i was waken up by my sister's voice.Well,it isnt a good news after all.Waking up at 7.30am does not deserved it.And at last;i got into prebyterian high riverside EVERGREEN .Perhaps,i am the one to be blamed-d.Who tell me not to study harder?Everything is ruined but sister encourage me that there must be a reason for God to put me in that school.So yea,i think its okay.Maybe getting into a normal neighbourhood school isnt bad after all.So yea,evergreen.Together with ron and some other people.Cheers,Jinxin.
Alrights,so after that,going to school with vanessa to take the PSLE certificate.Meeting Vanessa around 12noon.Going to take neo-prints first before heading to school! Follwed by badminton training in school @ 1.00pm.Yesterday's badminton training was fun,without chua ciyong ,i guess.Hope that later's training goes out well.
Next,about my china trip yeah?People out there were asking "Got pictures?""How's the trip?"etc.Well,this trip turned out to be excellent!Perhaps going alone to china isnt so bad after all.At least,i will get adore and love-d by most of my uncles and aunties,Grandpa & Grandma.Everyone there love me to the max,and as compared to singapore,china is much more fun.I get whatever i wan.I can get the stuff i like easily.Thats what i don have in singapore.



Above only some of the pictures yeah? I guess i shall end here.I know its erupt.But brother wants to use it,so ya,bye.

Posted @ [
9:47:00 AM]
