No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Random quiz today.Just to kill time alrights...Here you go...(quote from freda jie blog)

My Name is: Jinxin

Why I’m Stupid
[ ] I can’t Tie my shoes.
[ ]I like/liked a guy/girl for no reason.
[ ] I sniff everything
[ ] I've pissed off a Bee
[x] I’ve had an ‘accident’
[ ] I’ve bitten someone
[x] I didn’t know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet had the same tune
[ ] I’ve gotten Lemon Juice in my eyes, with your Lemon
[x] I’ve failed a test or quiz

Why I’m Cool:
[ ] I say Rawr. Frequently.
[ ] I own aviators toys!! haha
[ ] I like to Party
[ ] I wear in style clothes
[ ] I take an activity out of school.
[x] I’ve been in a Boat
[x] I smile and laugh
[x] I have stuck my tongue out at someone
[ ] I’ve Stuck Gum to the bottom of a desk or table.
[ ] I can ski or Snowboard

Your Favourite Colours:
1.Pink
2.Babyblue
3.nil
4.nil

My... (NOW)
Best Friends: Don have.
Good Friends: Vanessa,Kaiqi,Yeeling,Kimberly
Worst Enemy: Eh,Dont wish to say.
Nicknames: Josephine,Xin
Shoe Size: IDK.
Height: 153-155
Favourite Clothing Brand: Eh.Dont have.
Favourite Bag Brand: dk.
Favourite Celebrities: Don really have.BUT I LOVE KIM BUM.

Finish these with the FIRST thing that comes to your mind?
The Cow said Moo and: MOOOO~!
It’s Raining: Wooots!
Let’s talk about: Games!
Georgie Porgie: HUH?
Gumballs are just: ???

Random Bits And Bites;
Where are you: Studyroom.
The Colour of your Bedroom Walls: Plain white(how boring!)
Take Reflection Pictures: Yes!
Do you Like Your Hair: I think so.
Your Opinion on Blue Fuzzy Boots: geek.
Did You Ever Like the Song “Low” : Thats cool :D
You Paint Your Nails This Colour : Pink.
Grade: Pr.6
You Can Beatbox: ???
Your Ringtone: BOF,My heart had a brain freeze.
Favourite Drink: :D
Think Zac Efron’s Cool: ?
Favourite Flower: Pink roses!
Do You Like Snoopy: Nope.
Favourite Pastime T.V. Show: BOF.
School Tomorrow: Nope.
Virgin: x.x
Can You Do a Cartwheel: No ?
Ever thought of Killing Someone : Yep.
Favourite Football Team: WTH?
Facebook Profile Picture: Myself

You Have :
[x] A Computer
[x] A Laptop
[ ] A Camera
[x] A Cell Phone
[x] An iPod/mp3 player
[ ] My Own Bedroom
[x] Siblings
[x] Lots of Homework
[ ] An Article of Clothing from Abercrombie
[ ] A Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (MUAHAHHA)
[x] An Instrument
[x] Biological Parents
[x] A Life
[ ] A Car

Which of my friends would:
Eat More than a horse: Benjamin Tan
Take a bullet for anyone: Benson Tan
Dance in Front of Millions: idk.
Go Naked Far a week For 1 Million: WTF.
Take Up knitting: idk.
Give a Hobo 30 bucks: U mean the game argh?Annabelle?LOL
Be a Hobo: ??
Cut themself and Be Emo: DAWN SIM
Laugh for Days at a Lame Joke: Me :D
Spend Thousands on Clothes: Sabrina.
Spread the Most Ridiculous Rumour: Dont wish to say.
Be the prettiest girl in class: dk.

Posted @ [7:24:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.