No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Sunday, September 27, 2009


I GUESS I AM GOING ON A REST.
I am tired.I am going on a rest.School really pissed me out.I am tired now?Happy?Some xtupid ppl loves to be asses and go around barking.I give up.I thought they would be very happy to see this post.They are just beingchildish.Who cares anymore.Irritated alrights?



Dear Friends form my school,Right here now i am not pointing at anyone.So pls,don be a KPO and ask me who THOSE people was.





Okays,blahblahblah,ignore the one on top.I am not goin to be so active as usual in blogsphere.I really needs to study but no motivation. Photobucket Just like 10 more days to PSLE and i am really stress up.Parents,Mdm nora..etc.I seriouly need help in my science,or else,imma goin to fail.PhotobucketGuess what?I am copying the passages from the practice paperS now.How pathetic,all thanks to madam nora.I am so tired!Simply cant wait for PSLE to end.Yesterday,talk with Vanessa and i kept sighing.




Me : You finish ur homework already?
Vanessa : Yea.Soon.Going to finish,now doing math running revision.
Me : *sigh* I have not even finish one.
Vanessa : ...
Me : *sigh* Why i so slack?!
Vanessa : I cannot afford to slack anymore.
Me : *tsktsk* I simply slack so muchhh!
Vanessa : Jiayous lah.10 more days only.
Me : *SIGHHHHHHHHHH*(suber long sigh) .
Vanessa: WHY YOU KEEP SIGHING?
Me : I tried mah.*sigh*
Vanessa : ZZZZ.


LOL.I just seriously cannot stop sighing. Suber slack lahs!

*Anyway,just back for lunch and in a super bad mood.*
Brother said that i snatch his stupid fishballs.
WTF LAH.THEN HE CRY EVEN IF I DIDNT.
Cant stand his childishness

Anyway,pls take note of this people who wants to add you on hotmail.
They are : stellapang93@hotmail.com and lovepower..@hotmail.com (cant remember for the lovepower people's email.Simply ignore them.They talk about the same topic,masturbate. How gross can they be? Look at the conversation below.
[c=13]Stella[/c] : cn u tell mi wads tht?
[c=19][c=#804040][c=19] {♥} J O S E P H I N E {♥}[/c] KIM [/c] BUM❤[/c] : whats what?
[c=13]Stella[/c] : the masturbate thing .. wad is thT?
[c=19][c=#804040][c=19] {♥} J O S E P H I N E {♥}[/c] KIM [/c] BUM❤[/c] : do you know who is love_power ?
[c=13]Stella[/c] :who is tht?
[c=19][c=#804040][c=19] {♥} J O S E P H I N E {♥}[/c] KIM [/c] BUM❤[/c] : Yeayea.whatever. Dont lie.I know u are him cause both of u ask the same question,now simply get loss.
[c=13]Stella[/c] : ?????????
[c=19][c=#804040][c=19] {♥} J O S E P H I N E {♥}[/c] KIM [/c] BUM❤[/c] : U have find the wrong person to talk to.In fact,u said u got my email address from my blog.I didnt even put my email on blog.Even if i did,i had already del it.How would u get it?
Even Lisa(of xoxolov-e) also know it.WTF.What's the prob with them.Sorry for now,bloggers,I have removed my email.Tell me if u need my email @ my tagboard and the reason.Leave ur emails too.then,i will email back to you.

Anyway,pictures time..Random pics...

Kim bum



Pet society


Lastly,new blogskin updated!Title : K... Is for Kimbum}#10,resubmitted.

URL : http://blogskins.com/info/300312

*Pictures all resize,so image quality no good. Sorry :(

Do comment okays?Dl and fav too.

I think thats all,bye for now!


Labels: , , , , ,


Posted @ [12:08:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.