
Thursday, August 20, 2009

Okay.I am fucking tired now.I sat for my PSLE oral and there was no colour.=.=
Well,kinda happy with my chi prelim and english prelim compo results.
Chi prelim ---> 48/50
Eng ---> 30-32/40
As for my english oral,i didnt know i will get that low.As low as 20-22?!
I am like ... !@#$%^&* alrights? Madam nora was kinda upset by it.So teachers are coming
and some of the students are writing a letter to madam nora via the screen.Alrights,it means
that u write on a piece of paper,then give to a teacher.that teacher will then put up on the slide
in the hall on teachers' day..and guess what i get to write!! Wahhoo..yeax1000000000
Lol.I am like kinda stupid now D; Anyway,just a 1 weeks ago,i have some friendship problem.
Alirght huh.I am going to scream in all out in my private blog.Cyaos~

Posted @ [
1:52:00 PM]
