
Sunday, July 19, 2009

HELLO BLOGGERS.Well,i have receive quite a lot of emails from some of you guys asking me to update my blog.Well,i guess i am not in the mood as life is in a mess now.Lately,i have been kinda busy with tuitions,school,homeworks...etc.But stil,i will go on facebook,plurk and so onn.Do check out from there.Well,i guess i wouldnt be updating?Or perhaps not so often.I stil love my blog,blogskins stuff but seriously,there is always a time limit to the duration i am given to use the computer.U might wanna email me @
rainbow-licious@hotmail.com for questions and stuff.But pls.Strictly no spamming.I will be on plurk and facebook more often so u might wan to contact me via plurk or facebook. Emails will be reply within 1 week as i would only use the comp during weekends.
I am also preparing for my PSLE and PRELIM lately as there was only a few more weeks to PRELIM and around 2.5 months to PSLE.Do understood my situation now (:

Posted @ [
5:08:00 PM]
