
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today slack at home the whole day!Oh gosh!I am so ...
SIAN!
Well,anyway I am glad that the Summer Award is going out well.
***Oh pls.I dont know why i keep typing THE SUMMER AWARD....Like this -----> Summber Award.
S-U-M-M-B-E-R.
I have already started juding and had ended for the one who participant earlier then the others.Well,i have added new awards and pls take note of that.

All the score are quite close and it is hard to decided so i think that let more people join first then i see how first

After juding,i went to ransack my mother's CD korean CD collection and quess wat?!I found a drama that suits me!

Tadaaa!
Rating :




half/




Well,although overall is good but some parts are boring.

Increase the speed when came to the boring boring part.At the same time,i am watching
The Champion.Another drama series from mediacorps.Imma like a drama queen lorhh!

Well,perhaps i should study tomorrow cause mummy is at home.

Sigh
Now i am fixing my blog coding and at the same time wanna log it to facebook to play pet society

OH GOSH!Pet society is under maintenance.

Pet Society members is like !$%#%&*&%#(!&@# .Almost every week go under maintenance.Didnt they think of those who are addict to it

Arghh.Forget about it.Maybe i shall just concentrade on my blog coding and posting too.Well,bloghopping as well.Now i came across sway's blog and her layout looks similar as mine
Credits her for insipiration just for in case of SOME
IDIOTIC people who say that i am a ripper!
Blogquote changed.View the post below the post below.Kinda cute.Credit her asap.Dont worry rites?

Posted @ [
8:54:00 PM]
