yoururlhere
@bs.com
Friday, June 26, 2009 
Well,it was really big there.Firstly,shopped for sister's cloths and moms followed my mine and bro's.At first,mum and sister were busy trying on their clothes and my brother and I were left out.
Both of us stand there like 2 retarded.I really wanna become an adult and i could join them in trying on cloths and stuff.My brother and I were complaining to each other saying that how unfair it was.
Finally,they are done after around half an hour.So we when walking walking walking,looking looking looking and admiring.
It was packed with hello kitty stuff*screams* I ransack around and mum bought for me a hello kitty wallet.
I really love it a lot as it was PINK.*sreams again!* I told my sister that i am definatly going to come back to that shop after i have saved enough money.
when i saw the total cost. $433.30 just for around 3-5 shirts?Perhaps i should just SHUT UP.
But the price was really shocking. Geek!After that bought my brothers toys and when to eat Sakae for dinner.
I ate alot and i felt like vomitting after i am full.My sister is really a good eater,i should say.I am beat!She could eat like ()*&^%$#@ more than me!
Now,i am so sick of sushi.
Pls.When school reopen,i could only post on sundays and saturdays.Cause mum dont allow me to use comp on mondays-fridays..But ofcourse,i will keep my post interesting.
Labels: excited, rewind, shopping
Posted @ [1:43:00 PM]





July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010
Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins

Your Name Here 


