
Saturday, May 16, 2009

I know that the previous post is a emo one.I am much better now and thanks to Vanessa AKA Wanisa

Okay now,proper posting.
School was fine these few days and i move back to our own seat.Sitting in the third row of the class really SUCKS


I am surrounded by boys!Look below.How NOOB could i be among them?
I am the one in purple and the brown ones are the boys.Beside Poheng is also a guy whom i dont what name he called.
I forget.

How pathetic right ?

Anyway i am reading a book which
Rina leant me.
It is call
Chinese Cinderella.I bet most of u have read it.It was so dammn freaking nice!
Rating (out of 5 stars) :




When i started reading , i cant stop!The storyline could be easily understood and the vocab wasnt very
CHIM

Posted @ [
3:23:00 PM]
