
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello.I am back after a looong 2 weeks!

I know i know,perhaps i dissapoointed u guys as i am using a normal blogskin.
Well,i decided to get me my normal life.No more contest.No more participantions in
any contest unless we are good buddies or so watever.

But gifts are accepted.
EXAMS
This week was examinations week.It was very tiring but still..no choise but now it's over.
I am very worried for my science.I dont wan to fail!For ur info,i dont know how to do
half the booklet b questions!OMG.If i fail.I will be dead.I dont wan to fail!!!!
My dearest friends,pls help me by praying alright?I am very worried.
Seriously,at least a 55/100 will do!I have never fail in my life before and...



i don wan to fail

*I really need a break.So i am going off now.Dont forget to help me
prey.
Thanks,my dearest friends.
Labels: fail, prey, science

Posted @ [
11:11:00 AM]
