No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Saturday, April 4, 2009


OMG.This week wasnt my week!And u know,IT SUCKS TOTALLY.Photobucket
In the first place,I failed my test.BADLY.I wouldnt dare to giive me parents to sign it
as i would definately get scolding.Regretted for not doing my very best.It was too embarrass
for to say the score but i know it sucks.PhotobucketEnglish should be the subject which i could score high but the paper was
VERY diffcult.Being the second best class in the primary six level in my school and surprisingly,
15 people in my class failed! I am like " WTH!? "

Others stupid things.

1.Failing of test
2.Too many test in a week
3.Forget to learn spelling
4.Math test never get full marks because of carelessness.

I am totally pissed off this week and it suxs!
Next week,same of all,my days is still all packed!Photobucket

Monday - Chinese lessons after school.Go jogging to prepare for 1.6km run.
Tuesday - Mdm Nora's class after school.Do tuition homeworks.
Wednesday - Attend Math Class.Tuition in the night.Do tutition homeworks.
Thursday - Attend English Class.Do tuition homeworks.Go jogging to prepare for 1.6km run.
Friday - Attent Science Class.Do tuition homeworks.
Saturday - Tuition in the morning.Finish up all school works.Do tuition homework.
Sunday - Go jogging in the morning to prepare for 1.6km run.

Oh weelll welll weeelll.Thats my life.Photobucket I felt so miserable.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I am forgetting those school stuff now cause weekends belongs to ME!
I logged on to facebook and immidiately go to pet society.
There are so many new things and i love it so muchhh!Photobucket


Photobucket This was amazing.I love it.Was so KAWAII! *I have got this.

Photobucket This was nerdy,so i sold it away.LOL.but niice wan.

Photobucket I love this among all.It was so cuteeeeeeeee!LOVE YA!Someone to give me another one?*I need one more!


Photobucket I WAN THIS !This was nerdy but nice.Someone kind enough to spare me one??



Photobucket At the same time,bought this and love it very muchh!



Photobucket Dont really know what this is.But then just bought it.Photobucket

Lastly.....
Photobucket & Photobucket &Photobucket &Photobucket Love the last one (:

Well,i also got news from my friends saying that when u go around bumping in the trees,u will get some easter eggs which look like this for deco...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
shall stop here for pet society.Image from Pet society datebase.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Took some quiz in facebook and came across this.Saying that me aka April babies are...


You tend to be suave and compromising. You're funny, humorous, stubborn, and very talkative. Luckily you're calm and cool. You also tend to be kind, sympathetic, concerned, detailed, and loyal. You work well with others and you are very confident, sensitive, and you have a positive attitude. You tend to have a good memory and you're clever and knowledgeable. You love to look for information. You're also able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. You're able to motivate yourself and others. You're understanding and fun to be around. You have a bubbly personality, and you tend to be a bit secretive. You’re Boy/girl crazy. You love sports, music, leisure and traveling. You’re hot but you have brains.


Ermm..almost true accepet for the "You’re Boy/girl crazy. " and "You’re hot ..."
LOL.I love taking tha quiz that facebook have. Photobucket
I think i shall end here now.CIAOOOOSSS!

Labels: , ,


Posted @ [5:08:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.