No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Saturday, March 28, 2009


I am like so pissed Photobucket
Look below!WTH. Blog view in FF

Photobucket
Everything screw up...Pissed.I spent one week (as i said in the previous post) on it and my effort..zzz.Nevermind.Well,school was fine and i enjoy it just that the science course we had was a bit boring but after that did a experiment.PhotobucketI am in the same group again.Poh Heng,Benjamin,Shi Jun,Seran and Dawn.
Oh.cmon.I dont mind if there is Benjamin cause we still have the JOKER.POH HENG!lol.
may i guess thats it.Noobxz.Photobucket***no offence***


..........................................................................................................................................................................


Anyway,notice my smiley? I know it wasnt very nice but i am just using it first before i found any nicer ones.Credited to cyworld.I cant find and nice ones but BaoLing could!SOMEONE TO TELL ME PLS?
Dont rip.

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I took screenshot and crop it.Cause the smileys cant be save!I currently need smiley desporatly!
Someone to spare me some yeah?

..........................................................................................................................................................................
GOODIES TIME!


I had made some banners and feel free to take it.
Pls make sure u credit cause i did not put (c)Josephine.I dont wan to spoiled it so pls.CREDIT.
If i caught u not creditting then u are going to be reported!Think and act.
*In every 3 or 2 post,there will have a goodies time.Some banner and buttons or even codes to be share!So do visit my blog more often!Photobucket

Rules before u use.
1.Credit is a MUST.
2.Do not crop.
3.Link URL to my blog must be under each picture or under ur credit corner.

note : some banners will have (c)Josephine while some dont.
note 2 : codes might be wrong due to my carelessness.Do tell me.

Disclaimer Banner

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

For Tagboard.

Animated one.
*Because words are written shortly,so it can be animated.

Photobucket


Photobucket


*I LOVE THIS!

5 for the time being.These were ALL 100% done by me.Banners from cyworld.
Use the banner together with ur brain.More is coming up.Do come back for more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Isabel :

Happy belated birthday!I finally upload the picture!

Photobucket





CIAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOS!



[/edited]

I have set up a goodies corner!Do check it out.There is also so updates!

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted @ [12:07:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.