
Thursday, December 4, 2008

29 more days.(BEFORE SCHOOL REOPEN)
POSTING AGAIN!
tihehe.I felt like hosting a contest but i dont know should i host or not.
I have even done the banner.
Lets take a quick look...

I know its kinda ulgy but then horhh..i think there is a need to edit further???
Taking part in lots of contest recently and had not won any.
SIGH.How can i improve my layout?!Kinda bored seeing ppl winning and i only
won 3..PS SIA! Even Jcquline also can won 12-15 riight..
SIGH SIGH...Everyday sigh-ing.SIGH!
Anyway hand in this banner for 2 contest...

Hope to win any of the contest but Little-Miss-Wendy said it is kinda
plain..I also think so but i dont know add wat inside...
Anyway if i am not wrong,tomorrow is Jasmond is Birthday??!
LOL.Cause i look at the birthday corner and just notice it. X.X
And Benjamin and Xiiaorene 's Birthday falls on the same day!!!
diaozzz.
Anyway Vanessa called me yesterday and ask if i wanted to join Felicia
and her for jogging this morning but i didnt wanna go cause i am like kinda dead.
Badminton training is starting from next week and imma going to be dead.
x_______x So tired... XD LOL.But i still miss volleyball :D
WHY DONT I CALL
MISSY VOLEYBALLER or
MISSY VOLLEYBALL QUEEN Oor
MISSY VOLLEYBALL GURL OOOORRR
MISSY VOLLEYBALL PRINCESSLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !
Hmm..I gtg yeah..
BYE!

Posted @ [
8:16:00 PM]
