No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Hooo..I really need a rest now.Recetly i had been doing these:

Making my blogskin which is the 1 i using now.
Editing it.
Finding graphics for my blog.
Thinking of Music.(There r 2 musics in my blog now)
Think of this coming friday de party.
How to make my blog more "CHRISTMAS" type.
Participating in contests.
Judging my contest de.(Though i have end but then its good to jugde the rest de first.)
Replying taggs.

WAOOO!!PhotobucketI really need a rest.But still deh.I got tons of request from friends to be done.Anyway,i informing those who dont know.I am doing banner request but not so nice yea..PhotobucketBy riight now,i can feel the christmas is getting closeer!If any1 had notice,i change my banner again.I noticed i forgot to put (c)Josephine so i put it under credit.Thanks to my lazyness ><>ANYONE FRIENDLY ENOUGH TO TELL AND TEACH ME? Thanks and tag @ my tagoboard.XDPhotobucket Thanks.Hmm..And anway who knows how to use GIMP to make animations????
PLS ADD ME IN MSN AND TEACH ME.I WILL CREDIT U IF U WANNA!!! Photobucketx______x KINDA NOOB RIIGHT? DONT KNOW SO MANY THINGYS. rainbow-licious@hotmail.com Hmm..Nowadays i am like kinda busy with hws,CCA and events upsoming in the cyber world and real life :D Really glad i no longer feeling SIAN.PhotobucketARGHHH..I am also making big banners recently for ME ONLY. Stop asking how and where n teaching u to make animations.My animation is also not so nice kays?Anyway anymore good and easy to understand animation prog to recommend?
Like photoscape and animation shop 3? Wao Thankies x100000 XDDDPhotobucketFinally igot long post le.Talking craps.>< Photobucket :D Littleyonya is so DAMN nice to watch..I pity tat girlPhotobucket I wish her boss's wife and her aunt will DIE SOON!!! Damn pissed watching it ! LOL!Photobucket Wulala~~~I am going off to watch the show now.BYEBYE! XD

Labels: , , , ,


Posted @ [9:00:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.