Wulala!
Since when i last post?Well,I going to post a good one ba?
Hmm..i just make a pic whick took me half an hour to find those
enakei PICS and making it.The process was easy but dont know if
u,bloggers like it!Pls dont RIPPED it okays?
Hmm...That is so sad that i did not really score well in this SA2.
My results SUCKS.
MY RESULTS.
Chinese : 76(around there.not sure)
English : 78.5(i improved by 9.5 marks!)
Maths : 66/80(drop by 6 marks.)
Science: UNKNOWN.
Well i have been warn by my parents that if i did not get all As
i will be dead.I am reali sad about it.
Thinking that my science will fail.
I am lack of confidence.Who can help me?NOBODY.
Just very sad overall.Seeing all my friends with HIGH
scores.REALLY JELOUS I SHOULD SAID.but its all my fault.
Well,i am going to work hard nest year and score at least 240
for PSLE. ^^
Back to the main point.This post is not really THAT INTERESTING after all.
Sorry for the boring post but it really hurts when i cant get an
A* for my math as i have been working very hard for it. T.T
Do give me some comments. THANKS LOTS.