No right clicking here.Don’t want any rippers to be ripping.Want codes/pics/anything?Just ASK.
<body>
You are currently @

yoururlhere @bs.com
Simply kawaii.

Thursday, November 27, 2008


Kinda worry for Amelia.She told me why she was unhappy.50% is because os the cbox layout.Another is ....SHOULD NOT MENTION!
I just prayed for her and hope everything would works out fine for her.Jys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets change a topic.BE HAPPY MAHH.
Have a club le! So happy.With Amelia and Jeslyn layy!!!!
I hope alots of ppl will join :D Go to http://strawberrychoco-club.blogspot.com/ .
Amelia,Jeslyn and me did these in an hours time.
Amelia - Banner and Button.
Jeslyn - Blogskin Edit and form coding.
Me- Create blog,hotmail and cbox .
For more info.Pls tag @ my tagboard if u have any quries :D.Name list will be added ltr.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is quite a busy day i should say.
In the afternoon especially. I HAVE CHANGE MY TAGBOARD.
I spent 1 hour on it! NO MORE BRAIN JUICE LEFT :D
I am like KINDA noob.Very noob.
I did so much changes and i didnt SAVE!How noob can i be?
But everything works out perfactly fine after a bit of help from LM-WENDY.

I have insert this image : PhotobucketWhen u enter my tagboard and u will see this image : Photobucketafter u tag finish.
:DD Both self designed de horh! DONT RIP OR ELSE I WILL RIP U APART! (*pic is kinda big.DONT MIND YEA?)


HMM..NOT REPLYING TAGS THROUGH POST ANYMORE!!!
LOL.KINDA SIAN.HOLIDAY HERE NOTHING TO DO.
SIAN. SIGH!!~~~~~~~~~



I am the GIRL in the LALALAND.
She should be the princess for candies
since the queen is already taken


Hmm i think i will try to make a few sentence like the one above everyday.
KINDA SIAN.BRAIN JUICE BACK AGAIN YEAH?!LOL.
Signing off.. ~~~~~ BYEBYE.A SIAN DAY.

Labels: ,


Posted @ [9:24:00 PM]


♥ Disclaimer
rules & stuff

Welcome!
Attention Please
Put disclaimer here


♥ Chit ; Chats
tags will be replied in the tagboard :)

Paste tagboard code here

♥ Way Out
want to be linked? tell me!

♦ Click Here ♦

♥ Memories
my previous posts

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
February 2010

♥ Credits
clap!clap! :)

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecode : Jas.miine-
Inspiration : Agnes
Materials : Lovecandied
Cursor : Dorischu
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Me, Myself & I
All about me!

Your Name Here
D.O.B : __/__/__
School : ___________
Hobby : _________
italic bold underline strikeout


♥ Cravings
if only i have a fairy godmother...

- This
- That
- This
- That
Your cravings/desires here.

♥ Jukebox
music rox my life

Music Beats
Music code here.