
Saturday, November 22, 2008

I AM BACK YEA~
Woo.I went Wild Wild Wet yesterday.I have no time to post yea so i going to post now!
Yesterday was so much fun.I sit on the ULAR LAH.It was like so much fun the first time but the second time i sit on it,its like nothing speacial. x____x Another game i played was the u shape thing.Which i dont know wat u call that.When i was going down,i was like flying and yet DYING!
Phew! I was scared from head to toe but after all i dont feel scared anymore so i decided to try on 1 more time with my sister but she said she's sian of it!I am like :X OMG!
It was such a pity that i never took any photos but i think i took 3 in the mall.HAHA!
Dont ever forget the SKY RIDER! I sit together with my sister.She keep scaring me by saying :" WAT IF WE DROP?!WAT IS THE THING IS NOT WORKING?!" By now.I am NOT SCARED XD.I feel like going once more!Espeacially the U SHapE thingy! Next time yea,i am going to escape.I am going to try on the 360degree TURN!Hmm..may i should upload some photos later.Now is TAGGY REPLY TIME!
Reply of tag
FSC : Thanks for the banner!
Mr Dark Motives: Rely in ur tagboard.
Yu Chen : i dont bother.
Vanessa: Hello XD
Gillian : Sorry.I am like a kinda busy XD,Really SORRY!
MsMiracle : Thanks so MUCH!
Hazel : Will work hard yea?!
cynthia : Thanks.I saw my name!
Little-Miss-Wendy : Thanks for the INFO! and well,good luck to me!
cynthia : Thanks so much!
ANNIE : U R LINKED!
YEELINGx33 : Tagg u backk le!
Jacquline : XD
Jingyi : U are being tag back :)
EUNICE : That was so NICE :D
Celeste : Then dont bother to tag.
chloe : Welcome. :D
yining : Thanks for ur special trip!
annabelle : Thanks!i going to tag u back.
Nicole : Thanks for visiting ^^
CLAUDIA<3 : lol.
Candyqueen : Thanks lotts<33
Mr Dark Motives : I give u the answer in ur blog.
yvonne : I dont share codes.Anyway,i try.
xiaoyan : Maybe. XD
Mr Dark Motives : Thanks.
ANNIE : :) tag already.
Piggyy : Thanks for visiting !

Posted @ [
11:15:00 AM]
