
Sunday, November 16, 2008

FINALLY.School is OVER!
But..I miss my friends :(
I miss 5J. :(
I miss the fun times we have. :(
I MISS EVERYTHING :(

I took this pic today.It looks like i am EMO-ING.BUT AM NOT!
But it is really sad :((((

Anyway GOODBYE.J CLASS.
So,we have a class party on Thursday.I took some photos and i wanna share!


Ohh...This is Jamie ! He is trying to solve how to make th game SPEED.


Another pic of pic.He refused to let me take his photo! lol.


Annabelle trying to take a photo of me but...HEHE

I first!

A nice tower built by Jaslyn.WOW.So pro ^^


Ohhh.Him..the guy! lol.kidding XD He is one of the school team badminton player.KINDA SORT.


Fatimah eating the delicious food prepare by Sofia mum and Mdm Nora ^^


Same goes to DAWN!!!!


WULALA.IZZ danicng?!OMG.

Hmm..i think tat all the photos i uploaded.will upload more if possible :D
Anyway my cbox got FLOODED.And with good comments.Thanks everyone.Will continued to make my blogskin very nice :D Thanks for ur surport!
Purple Devil: Okays.
Cluadia<3>
Jing Yi : :DDD
Jacqueline : Sure.
Michelle : TAGGGGGGGG!!!!!lol.
Jing Yi : HAHA.LOL.
Amellia<3>
Qixuan : Lol.Others niceer.Mine just chicken feet XD Anyway THANKS A THOUSAND TIMES!
Fiona : THANKS A MILLION TIMES! LOLOLOL.
Claudia<3>
Jinwan(JIE) : ai yo...i link u long long time ago lorhh..
a u t u m n : Thanks.Tag bac ^^
{E}laine : Okays. Anyway Thanks for the info.
Little-Miss-Wendy : HAHAHA.lol.really cheerful huh.LOLX100 :D
{E}laine : Thanks so muchhhhhh!!!!!!!
Mr Dark Motives : Banner PUT. :D
vanez : Ohh...Thanks.
Tingtang : o.0 :D contiuned to surport me okay?
cassie : Thanks :DDDDD
haziera : U ARE BEING TAG!LOL xD
Helena : Nevermind la.Anyway u willing to help me and giving a try is already very kind of you le!! So anyway must also THANK you.
yining : Tag back :D
WOW.I am so tired. x___X
Anyway please dont stop tagging,giving comments to me and suportting me KKS?!
LOVE ALL! <333333
got to sign off now.BYE YEA!~ :D
Labels: school over

Posted @ [
6:52:00 PM]
