
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WAT TO DO?
Hello.I am posting in the library.I have been banned from using com at home .... :(
So i have to come to the library to use the post.Posting is very important for contest i have taken part in ba? So i would be posting at least 3 times a weeekkkksss :)
I have took part in so many competition that i have no time to collect to my banners.
Ps.if i have not collected my banners,please tell me and give me the code in my tagboard.
English examinations tomorrow.Have been praying hard though.
Must do welll this time round.My form teacher,Mdm Nora said that we have better work hard to go to the best class for else she will be teaching us again.Bleh!I then dont wan arhg!
But sometimes her lessons can be COOL >:)...PRETTY COOL.
She loves to joke but when she is fierce,LET ME WARN YOU .
DONT GIVE HER RUBBISH WORK......OR ELSE........hhahahah
Anyway back to english examination.LOL!
I am scared that my whole year effort had gone to waste.I dont think so!
I can make it .Thats wat i always told my self.I wanna go overseas this year but my parents
refused to let me go if only i got the top 5 in class ba?! sHOULD BE SHOCKING!
Well,i am in the library right now.Posting.With Poh Heng,Felicia,Chuan Yu and Xiang Bin.
Someone had keep on writing werid messages to me and my fellow friends!And today we met up as there is a puzzle in the letter.There are two sets.First we finally solve it and it says "SUCK UP.NOOB."Omg.I get so pissed offf by solving the thingy which the guys called it MYSTERY?!
Getting more and more pissed of le?Any suggestion cause i am receiving more and more letters from dont know which idiot!Let me find out who that idiot was.SURE ENOUGH,WILL GET KILL!Exams is around the corner le.Who will still be so
BO LIAO doing those stuff?
Pls help me by suggesting ideas~ BIG THANKS!
Labels: help

Posted @ [
2:57:00 PM]
